jeudi 5 mai 2011

New Start .

Hello.

"Another fashion blogger" one would say. I'm not big, not famous, don't think I'm pretentious or trying to get some recognition from the virtual fashion blogosphere.
Actually, my name is Jeanne, I'm 21 and I am currently recovering from anorexia nervosa in a belgian hospital. This blog will tend to be my recovery diary, on which I will post what keeps we going as well as tons of aims and aspirations.

Hope you guys won't be too harsh on me as it's my first try.

So this is me .


Bonjour,

Encore une bloggueuse de mode qui tente de tirer son épingle du jeu. Détournez le regard, je ne suis personne, et ne tend pas à la célébrité sur la blogosphère. Je m'appelle Jeanne, j'ai 21 ans, et je suis actuellement hospitalisée pour anorexie mentale en Belgique. Ce blog me servira donc à poster ce que j'aime, mes différents projets, mon émerveillement ou désarroi quotidien. Pas de pathos, juste quelque chose pour me booster. Back to real life as soon as possible. Ne soyez pas trop cruels, c'est la première fois que je me lance.

Ça, C'est moi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire