lundi 9 mai 2011

The way you wear your hat.

So today I'm starting with some of the things I love the most. The very first of the list is Photography, and I will upload loads of my pics right there ( which I hope you will appreciate ) .

It's been a very sunny day in the hospital area, and I couldn't resist wearing my new shorts from Pepe jeans.  They're really comfy and well designed, I'm almost in love with them :)

I'm planning to go shopping tomorrow with my dear friend Fabienne, as my weight has just reached its intermediary level (yeah! ) I've been through a lot last week and hope this one will be full of motivation and fashion ideas.

I love creating my own jewelry with both beads and polymere clay, and will also post some of my new "creations" there. And again, hope it will be enjoyed.

So, here are some photos I took yesterday with the lovely Fabienne : she's so easy to shoot it's a joke. I'm quite happy with these pics.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire