mardi 5 juillet 2011

Cant wait to be on holidays.

Hi guys ,

It's been a long time since I posted anything there. I'm back home since a few weeks and feel much better around my family, friends and my lovely boyfriend. I've been doing a little snap shots, and bought a few new clothes to try on later. I'm off to holidays next week, and hope everything's going to be alright. I want to write quite a few articles about a lots of things I like, hope you'll enjoy it. I want to try and keep this blog going, even if I know there is not much views so far.

I'm really interested in make up at the moment, and want to carry on this way doing a make up artist scholl in parallel to my political studies. I really want to try and do my own work in photography and fashion, and I know it's hard to get a little space in that area. So this is part of my work I share here.





These are selfies I did in a fortnight . Tell me what you think ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire