jeudi 7 juillet 2011

Countryland

I had such a good time last night spending hours in one of my friend's caravan in the country. I felt like I was 10 again, doing some swing and talking nonsense, remembering what we used to eat at children's parties of just snacks when we were kids. What did you use to eat ? We mentioned tea biscuits, chocolate BNs, Cherrios and Nutella of course, even if we're still Nutella addicted . As we didn't manage to build a fire, we used lighters to roast some marshmallows . Anyway, I had a really good time just talking and smoking cigarettes around the caravan's table. And this is what I get from the evening : some pics.



I tried on this huge cardigan found among the caravan's mess and found myself pretty confortable with it 


1 commentaire:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun ^-^
    Reminds me off the holiday in france where we stayed in a caravan too

    RépondreSupprimer