samedi 9 juillet 2011

Smelling holidays

Hi guys ,

I'm just back from Lille where I saw one of my best friends from Strasbourg, It was a huge good fun, drinking coffees and smoking cigarettes on a cloudy terrace . I also bought Black Swan and I'm really glad about this because it's probably the film of the year, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to watch it again and again with many other people who didn't see it already.

I bought some english books such as Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie and can't wait to read it while I'm in the South of France for a couple of weeks. I really adore English literature and want to improve my english skills by reading a lot.

I'm gonna move out in Strasbourg at the end of July and can't wait to get my own flat with my lovely flatmate I saw yesterday. We've got plenty of plans for next year, including make up formation and photography, and I will be glad to share everything there.

For now, this is my look of the day, thank you young brother for taking the photos !

Hope you'll like them



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire