samedi 16 juillet 2011

The latest cute thing I get

Hi guys,

Still on holidays. Yesterday I went to a little night market where exponents were young designers. I saw so many cute things I didn't know where to watch it was amazing. I wish I could have afforded a very cute skirt made in strawberries fabric, and more and more little things. They were amazing and I will soon post a thing about them as I asked them for their personal cards.

So this is the only thing I could afford (of which I am so glad) : a cute strawberry slide which fits pretty well with my cupcakes dress (I loooove it) from Yumi.

Here are some pics, hope you guys like them .



xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, your hair is gorgeous! keep it, although it's nice to have a change every now and again! :] You look wonderful, have you thought about having a Lookbook account? It's a good place to upload outfits!

    Lily at Red Brick Lipstick

    RépondreSupprimer